Seminar on Natural History 1F (5400258)
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Associate Professor KATO, Takenori
Professor KITAGAWA, Hiroyuki
Professor YOSHIDA, Hidekazu
Professor OJI, Tatsuo
Professor MINAMI, Masayo
Associate Professor TSUKADA, Kazuhiro
Associate Professor NISHIDA, Sachiko
Lecturer KADOWAKI, Seiji
Lecturer FUJIWARA, Shin-ichi
Assistant Professor ODA, Hirotaka
"Seminar on natural history" will treat various aspects of earth history of 4,600 million years and various problems about the earth future, and deepen specialized recognition and understanding for better preparation of doctoral thesis by a lecture style. This seminar is performed by a faculty concerned. As for the details, see "contents" described below.
"Seminar on natural history" will treat various aspects of earth history, specialized for better preparation of doctoral thesis.
* "Geochronology part 2” by Kato, T.
* "Quaternary chronology part 2" by Kitagawa, H.
* "Environmental geology, part 2" by Yoshida, H.
* "History of life, part 2" by Oji, T.
* "Isotope geochemistry, part 2" by Minami, M.
* "Tectonics part 2” by Tsukada, K.
* ”Evolutionary ecology, part 2” by Nishida, S.
* ”Human history, part 2” by Kadowaki, S
* "Functional morphology, part 2" by Fujiwara, S.
All participants are required to attend the Guidance session on research ethics conducted as part of this seminar.
Judged based on attendance and participation during the seminar.
Recommended Reference Books, Other Study Material, and notes
Language in class
▪ Presentation & Materials : Partially in English
▪ Oral explanations : Japanese only
▪ Questions in English : Available
e-mail address / Tel No / Room of Instructor(s)