◆Housing and Environment (3400031)
Associate Professor SAITO, Teruyuki
Associate Professor TSUNEKAWA, Kazuhisa
Professor MARUYAMA, Ippei
Associate Professor NAGAE, Takuya
||Lecture Room 3/Environmental Studies Hall
【授業の目的】In this lecture, "housing" is taking up as a main subject and the various themes regarding "housing" are learnt from the view point of environmental studies. The life cycle evaluation, related laws, regulations, systems and standards etc. are also considered.
【到達目標】Understanding and appling of the system of "architecture".
【授業の構成】Several themes regarding "housing" are selected and lectured from each field of history / design / planning, building environment / equipment / energy, and structure / material.
1) What is "architecture" ?
2) History of housing, life stage / life style, suburban / inner city housing, urban infrastructure, universal design, etc.
3) Insulation and airtightness performance of residence, various kinds of energy conservation method such as natural and unused energy application, indoor thermal environment, indoor air quality and health, ventilation, comfort and pleasantness, evaluation of residential environment, etc.
4) Structural System of Buildings / RC Structures, Steel Structures, Wooden Structures / Building Materials / Building Production Management, Building Construction Waste, Recycling of Building Materials / Seismic Diagnosis and Retrofitting of Buildings, etc.
【授業時間外学習の指示】Students are requested to submit several reports instructed at the end of each class. The detail is explained in the first class.
Evaluation based on imposed reports
A passing grade is a score of 60 or higher.
As appropriate, handout is distributed in the class and textbook is introduced.
Recommended Reference Books, Other Study Material, and notes
Questions about the contents of the class will be answered by the teacher in charge at the end of each class. About questions after the class, make an appointment with the teacher by e-mail.
Language in class
▪ Presentation & Materials : Partially in English
▪ Oral explanations : Japanese only
▪ Questions in English : Available
e-mail address / Tel No / Room of Instructor(s)