◆Housing and Environment (000134)
Associate Professor SAITO, Teruyuki
Professor KUNO, Satoru
Professor KATAGI, Atsushi
Associate Professor TSUNEKAWA, Kazuhisa
Professor TESHIGAWARA, Masaomi
Associate Professor FURUKAWA, Tadatoshi
||Lecture Room 3/Environmental Studies Hall
Several themes regarding "housing" are selected and lectured from each field of history / design / planning, building environment / equipment / energy, and structure / material.
1) What is "architecture" ?
2) History of housing, life stage / life style, suburban / inner city housing, urban infrastructure, universal design, etc.
3) Insulation and airtightness performance of residence, various kinds of energy conservation method such as natural and unused energy application, indoor thermal environment, indoor air quality and health, ventilation, comfort and pleasantness, evaluation of residential environment, etc.
4) Structural System of Buildings / RC Structures, Steel Structures, Wooden Structures / Building Materials / Building Production Management, Building Construction Waste, Recycling of Building Materials / Seismic Diagnosis and Retrofitting of Buildings, etc.
Recommended Reference Books, Other Study Material, and notes
Language in class
▪ Presentation & Materials : Partially in English
▪ Oral explanations : Japanese only
▪ Questions in English : Available
e-mail address / Tel No / Room of Instructor(s)